If you know me, I love to come up with recipes at random. Occasionally I will remember to write them down.
I came up with this recipe the other night and thought I should write it down so I could repeat it later. I started out to make some Lemon Pepper Chicken. All measurements are estimates. Most of the time I just add ingredients to taste.
1 Stick Butter
2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1/4 of a Onion Chopped
Ground Sweet Basil
1) Place Chicken into an un-greased baking dish.
2) Add stick of butter in the middle of the dish.
3) Spread Chopped Onion evenly over Chicken
4) Evenly Season chicken with the rest of the Spices.
5) Bake in Oven until chicken reaches the desired internal temperature.
If you give this recipe a try, please let me know how it turns out.